I know I know you’re so interested in hearing about how we are going to manage a family of nine on a week long RV trip? We previously had a bunch of questions really just around how we were going to manage the logistics with a 14 month old daughter and well here is what we have all been waiting for…..
1. Where will Jane sleep? Will a pack’n play fit in the bedroom?
2. Jane gets up at 6am sharp and is not quiet about it. She needs to be fed and changed and entertained. Will it be problematic for everyone to be up that early? She also goes to sleep at 7:30. Will it be a problem to keep the entire RV quiet from 7:30pm on?
3. Will Jane have a rear-facing car-seat that sits in the van? Just confirming.
4. How long are the driving stretches? June can barely stay in her stroller these days for over 15-20 minutes… frequent stops ok?
5. Is there laundry or somewhere to hand wash poopy stained clothing? She’s been known to have blow-outs.
6. Can we ship diapers and wipes?
7. Should we bring a tub to bathe her? Will it fit in the shower?
8. Can we bring a stroller most places we’re going? She needs to nap twice a day to prevent excessive crankiness.
9. Do Sheryl and Don have an extra carrier we can use for hikes and stuff that is not stroller friendly?
-breakfast: organic whole milk, oatmeal, berries/fruit f
-snack: cheerios, banana, veggie/fuits pouches, applesauce
-lunch/dinner: protein (cottage cheese, chicken, beef, pork, fish, beans) and veggie (zucchini, squash, sweet potato, peppers, broccoli, green beans, onions, avocado)
*She can generally eat what we eat, but we like to have other stuff for her just in case